PSDPlugin version 2.3.0 requires Paint.NET 3.5.10.
- Fixed load failure when two masks are present on a layer – a raster mask and a vector mask.
- If the vector mask is present in rasterized form, then it will also be applied to the image.
- Unfortunately, complex Photoshop files often do not contain a rasterized form of the vector mask.
- However, simpler files will now mask accurately when loaded into Paint.NET.
- Fixed load failure for files with East Asian layer names, on a system set to an East-Asian codepage. This affects: Simplified Chinese (GB), Traditional Chinese (Big5), Japanese (Shift-JIS), and Korean.
- Fixed bug that caused some 16- and 32-bit depth images to load in as flattened images, without layers.